CircuitSolver with ProPress
For seamless installation, operation, and maintenance, CircuitSolver® with ProPress® combines CircuitSolver’s® efficient and reliable domestic hot water (DHW) balancing valve technology with Viega® ProPress ends for improved ease of installation.
To ensure complete peace of mind, each and every unit is fully assembled and tested for accuracy and leak points before leaving our facility.
How It Works:
Installed at the end of each supply branch, CircuitSolver® valves with ProPress ends automatically balance a DHW system by continuously adjusting flow to maintain a set temperature at the end of each supply branch. The valves completely eliminate the need for manual balancing while ensuring immediate hot water delivery to each fixture and accommodating flow to meet demand variations.
For ease of integration into ProPress systems, ProPress ends can be used with any CircuitSolver® balancing valve configuration. Featuring Viega® Smart Connect Technology, CircuitSolver® with ProPress easily identifies unpressed ends, expediting installation and system startup time.
CircuitSolver® with ProPress can be used in any building with a domestic hot water recirculation ProPress system to keep the system thermally balanced and to have hot water readily available at each fixture. Used in commercial buildings of all sizes and in DHW systems with varying complexity, CircuitSolver® installations often include hospitals, schools, hotels, high-rise buildings, and multi-family apartment buildings.
To see CircuitSolver® installations in your area, visit our installations page.
CircuitSolver® thermostatic balancing valves can also be used to balance the return flow between the master mixing valve and water heater. To learn more about this application go to the Balancing a DHWS Return with CircuitSolver page.
- ProPress ends are available with any CircuitSolver® configuration
- Easy to install into ProPress systems
- Viega® Smart Connect technology easily identifies unpressed connection points
- Valves are stainless steel – corrosion resistant construction
- High thrust actuator keeps orifice free of debris
- Never fully closes, some water always passing through
- Long service life and 3-year warranty
- NSF/ANSI 61 and Zero Lead Content Certified
- Fully compliant with Section 1417(d) of SDWA, the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Supports efforts toward LEED Certification
- Complies with the Buy American Act
- Sizes: 1/2”, 3/4″, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, & 2”
- Fixed Temperatures: 100°F (37.7°C), 105°F (40.5°C), 110°F (43.3°C), 115°F (46.1°C), 120°F (48.8°C), 125°F (51.6°C), 130°F (54.4°C), 135°F (57.2°C), 140°F (60.0°C)
- Max working Pressure: 200 PSIG/14 BAR
- Max Working Temperature: 250°F/121°C
- Optional accessories: thermometer, isolation ball valves, integrated union, strainer
CircuitSolver® is a great product. The valves automatically adjust to changing temperatures and pressure drops unlike manual and automatic balancing valves.