CircuitSolver® with Thermometer Assembly
The thermometer assembly can be purchased independently or integrated into any CircuitSolver® automatic balancing valve configuration for effortless installation. Every integrated design is fully assembled and tested for accuracy and leak points before leaving our facility.
How It Works:
Installed at the end of each supply branch, the automatic CircuitSolver® balances the domestic hot water system by continuously adjusting flow through each balancing valve to maintain a set temperature at the end of each supply branch and keep hot water at fixtures.
The CircuitSolver® thermometer assembly monitors in-line water temperatures with an easy-to-read dial for instant hot water temperature verification.
The thermometer assembly can be used in addition to any new or existing CircuitSolvers® balancing valve installations. Used in commercial buildings of all sizes and in domestic hot water recirculation systems with varying complexity, CircuitSolver® installations often include hospitals, schools, hotels, high-rise buildings, and multi-family apartment buildings.
To see CircuitSolver® installations in your area, visit our installations page.
CircuitSolver® thermostatic balancing valves can also be used to balance the return flow between the master mixing valve and water heater. To learn more about this application go to the Balancing a DHWS Return with CircuitSolver page.
- Measures water temperatures 50°F – 300°F (10°C – 149°C)
- Monitors system temperature with an easy-to-read dial
- Available with any CircuitSolver® configuration or independently
- NSF/ANSI 61 and Zero Lead Content Certified
- Fully compliant with Section 1417(d) of SDWA, the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Supports efforts toward LEED Certification
- Complies with the Buy American Act
- Sizes: 1/2”, 3/4″, 1”
- Fixed Temperatures: 100°F (37.7°C), 105°F (40.5°C), 110°F (43.3°C), 115°F (46.1°C), 120°F (48.8°C), 125°F (51.6°C), 130°F (54.4°C), 135°F (57.2°C), 140°F (60.0°C)
- Max working Pressure: 200 PSIG/14 BAR
- Max Working Temperature: 250°F/121°C
- CS Thermometer Submittal
- CSU Thermometer Submittal
- CSUA Thermometer Submittal
- CSUA-PP Thermometer Submittal
- CSUAS Thermometer Submittal
- CSUAS-PP Thermometer Submittal
- CSUSF Thermometer Submittal
- CSI Specification
- CS & CSU Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUA & CSUAS Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CS-PP & CSU-PP Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUA-PP & CSUAS-PP Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUSF Installation and Maintenance Instructions
CircuitSolver®s are efficient and take the time typically required to manually balance systems at the end of the project out of the equation. We have started up systems in the afternoon to come in the next morning to find hot water perfectly balanced throughout all risers and zones.