CircuitSolver® with Thermometer Assembly
The thermometer assembly can be purchased independently or integrated into any CircuitSolver® automatic balancing valve configuration for effortless installation. Every integrated design is fully assembled and tested for accuracy and leak points before leaving our facility.
How It Works:
Installed at the end of each supply branch, the automatic CircuitSolver® balances the domestic hot water system by continuously adjusting flow through each balancing valve to maintain a set temperature at the end of each supply branch and keep hot water at fixtures.
The CircuitSolver® thermometer assembly monitors in-line water temperatures with an easy-to-read dial for instant hot water temperature verification.
The thermometer assembly can be used in addition to any new or existing CircuitSolvers® balancing valve installations. Used in commercial buildings of all sizes and in domestic hot water recirculation systems with varying complexity, CircuitSolver® installations often include hospitals, schools, hotels, high-rise buildings, and multi-family apartment buildings.
To see CircuitSolver® installations in your area, visit our installations page.
CircuitSolver® thermostatic balancing valves can also be used to balance the return flow between the master mixing valve and water heater. To learn more about this application go to the Balancing a DHWS Return with CircuitSolver page.
- Measures water temperatures 50°F – 300°F (10°C – 149°C)
- Monitors system temperature with an easy-to-read dial
- Available with any CircuitSolver® configuration or independently
- NSF/ANSI 61 and Zero Lead Content Certified
- Fully compliant with Section 1417(d) of SDWA, the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Supports efforts toward LEED Certification
- Complies with the Buy American Act
- Sizes: 1/2”, 3/4″, 1”
- Fixed Temperatures: 100°F (37.7°C), 105°F (40.5°C), 110°F (43.3°C), 115°F (46.1°C), 120°F (48.8°C), 125°F (51.6°C), 130°F (54.4°C), 135°F (57.2°C), 140°F (60.0°C)
- Max working Pressure: 200 PSIG/14 BAR
- Max Working Temperature: 250°F/121°C
- CS Thermometer Submittal
- CSU Thermometer Submittal
- CSUA Thermometer Submittal
- CSUA-PP Thermometer Submittal
- CSUAS Thermometer Submittal
- CSUAS-PP Thermometer Submittal
- CSUSF Thermometer Submittal
- CSI Specification
- CS & CSU Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUA & CSUAS Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CS-PP & CSU-PP Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUA-PP & CSUAS-PP Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- CSUSF Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Right after the installation the general manager went around the building and there was a noticeable difference with quick delivery of hot water.