2021 was a busy year for ThermOmegaTech! Thanks to our loyal customers, supporting partners, and highly trained and dedicated staff, we met our goals while delivering on-time, quality products throughout the year! Check out our most significant accomplishments and highlights for CircuitSolver in 2021 in this Year In Review blog!
We had a record-breaking sales performance for the CircuitSolver product line and developed a new product to be released in early Q2 of 2022.
We welcomed additional Manufacturer Representative partners to the team:
- Mid-America covering Iowa and Nebraska
- Big Rivers Marketing covering Kansas, Missouri, Southern Illinois, and Western Kentucky
- BDA covering Indiana and Eastern Kentucky
Obtained 3 video testimonials for ThermOmegaTech’s products through our rep channel:
- Hilton Garden Inn – Denver, CO
- Twin Lakes Assisted Living Facility – Montgomery, OH
- Wyoming Life Resource Center – Lander, WY
- Developed a CSU cost savings video
- Created a DTV demo video
Also in our Year In Review:
Attended ASPE Tech Symposium and presented cold water recirculation as part of a joint panel discussion with other industry stakeholders and BOMA (Building Owners Management Association) International Conference in Boston in October:
Logue Family Holdings also produced 2 new videos: LFH Facility Tour & Production Capabilities, to highlight how our companies can help our customers!